This lesson is intended as a guide on hot to Publish a child's IFSP.
To start an IFSP click Special Ed tab-> IFSP Details-> Pencil Icon (next to desired IFSP)-> Wizard Quick Navigation-> Publish
Users will be taken to a new window tab to generate and download the IFSP Document.
1. Once the IFSP document has been generated click "here" to download IFSP.
2. ¬†To make changes or publish IFSP, click previous window tab.
Note: The new window will show the length of time to generate the IFSP Document.
1. Once you have reviewed your IFSP PDF and the IFSP is ready to be complete, click the radial button.
2. ¬†Click Publish to complete the process, click Close to to close the IFSP without publishing or click Back to go back and make changes.
1. ¬†Using the drop-down menu select the method of how the parents were informed.
2. ¬†Select Yes or No.
3. Select Publish to complete the IFSP or Cancel to go back and make changes. ¬†Note: If you select Publish you will not be able to go back and edit the IFSP.
Once you have successfully published the IFSP it will appear as Published on the IFSP Details screen.
Click the "Double Green Arrows" to Rollover this IFSP and begin a new IFSP, "Book Icon" to edit progress reports, the "Disk Icon" to upload documents to the IFSP, the "Eye Icon" to view the IFSP in Read Only mode, the "Printer Icon" to print the IFSP, or any of the "Paper Icons" to print the Invitation, Authorization to Share, Parent Consent, or Transition Plan. Hint: Roll your mouse over the icons to reveal their names.