This article is intended as a guide to the Generic Prior Written Notice in Illuminate.
Where to Start
1. Click Special Ed.
2. Under Process click Generic Prior Written Notice.
Note: Generic Prior Written Notice is Permission based.
1. Add date.
2. Select School District Site from the drop down menu.
3. Type parent/guardian First Name, Last Name then click Add Parent.
4. Select School District from the drop down menu.
5. Select the appropriate proposing and/or denying purpose(s) for the Prior Written Notice. Note: Selecting "Other" will open up a text box.
6. Add options or factors that were considered then click Add Factor.
7. Click the method of Procedural Safeguard notification.
8. Click the Notification Method.
9. Add the name of Superintendent or Designee.
10. Add the Title of the Superintendent or Designee.
11. Add date.
12. Add the phone number.
13. Click Save.