This article is intended as a guide to the Generic Prior Written Notice in Illuminate.
Where to Start
1. ¬†Click Special Ed.
2. ¬†Under Process click Generic Prior Written Notice.
Note: Generic Prior Written Notice is Permission based. ¬†
1. ¬†Add date.
2. ¬†Select School District Site from the drop down menu.
3. ¬†Type parent/guardian First Name, Last Name then click Add Parent.
4. ¬†Select School District from the drop down menu.
5. ¬†Select the appropriate proposing and/or denying purpose(s) for the Prior Written Notice. ¬†Note: Selecting "Other" will open up a text box.
6. ¬†Add options or factors that were considered then click Add Factor.
7. ¬†Click the method of Procedural Safeguard notification.
8. ¬†Click the Notification Method.
9. Add the name of Superintendent or Designee.
10. ¬†Add the Title of the Superintendent or Designee.
11. ¬†Add date.
12. Add the phone number.
13. ¬†Click Save.