This lesson will guide you through the process of modifying the data column arrangement on a Custom Report you've created.
Where to Start
Once you've added data to your report, you will have noticed Illuminate adds the data columns in the order you selected it. You may want to re-organize that in a different order after you've selected all the data you want. Within your Custom Report, click Manage Columns.
- Choose to Hide data values from the report view, but still want to use them for additional filters or calculations.
- Review the Data Column Title and edit or change the title as desired. Notice that the original data source or where the information is pulled from is notated underneath in gray.
- Select a Format, which allows you to convert or change the data in the column to lower or upper case, or round numerical values.
- If data is a numerical value, you can create and assign Performance Bands to provide a visual indicator of progress or results. Additional options such as making the applied performance band into a new column, to change the value to just show colors, or just show the applied performance band label are available.
- You can easily Order or arrange the values by changing the number in the box to re-order the columns, or use the arrows to move them around. Clicking the up arrow move the column up one, the down arrow moves it down one, and hovering over the dual arrow lets you physically drag the column where you want it.
- Don't want the data? Then select the checkbox to Delete, which will delete the data from the report. If you want to have it back, you will have to visit Add Columns to find and add it back to the report.
- To apply changes but continue Managing your columns, click Save Changes.
- Ready to view your report? Select Save Changes and View Report to see the new order with all of your data.
Now that you have arranged and modified your data columns, try adding additional data and visit Add Columns or Data to a Custom Report!