This lesson will guide you through adding a local assessment column to your Custom Report.
Where to Start
- Click Reports.
- Select View Reports.
- Select a report title you'd like to add assessment data to.
Adding Assessment Data
- Click Add Columns.
- Select the Type Assessment.
- Click Update.
- Select the Assessment Title from Cateorgies.
- Select the desired data points from Matching Columns.
- Selected data points will appear under Selected Columns.
You can select data from Categories at once. When you are done choosing columns, click Add Columns to Report.
If you can't find an assessment under the Categories, click here for troubleshooting tips.
Now that you have assessment data in your custom report, take a look at Using Performance Bands in Custom Reports.