This lesson is for District or System Admin. In this lesson you will learn how to setup a School Wide Grade Scale which means teachers cannot control their own grade scale in their Gradebook. This does not affect report card grades, as it only affects the grading scale in the teacher's Gradebook.
Note: This feature only works with Points-Based Gradebooks.
Required Permission: Set School-Wide Grade Scales
Where to Start
1. Click the Gradebook tab.
2. Under Administration, select School-wide Grade Scale.
Grade Scale Setup
On this screen you can edit the Grade Scale for the entire school. This is valuable if you want a streamlined grading system for all your teachers. The letters are case sensitive.
1. This field allows you assign a character to your particular scale for that grade.
2. Assign a color to your grade.
3. This is the bottom end of your grade.
4. This is the upper end of your grade.
5. This allows you to remove a particular grade scale.
6. Click Save when after adding a new letter. This will allow you to add a new letter.
Want to delete the entire school-wide grade scale? Send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.