This lesson will guide you through the creation of an Assignment Report. This report will populate an assignment report for individual students (based on the group of students you select) which states the assignment names, mark, and points correct/possible for each.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Gradebooks tab.
2. Select Assignment Report.
Note: You can also access this report once in a gradebook via Reports > Assignment Report
Once on the Class Grade Report page, you can select the options you would like to appear on your grade report (click on the dropdown menus to access the options):
3. Student Options- You can choose to filter through your students by date, rostering (Single Period/Course/Section) and demographics. This is optional, if you do not select any of these filters the progress reports will run for all of your currently rostered students.
4. Gradebook Options- Gradebooks- This is the list of gradebooks you would like to run this report for.
5. Grade Filters- You can chose to filter by a specific value of the grades to be shown. For example, if 'greater than or equal to 75%' is chosen, only grades greater than or equal to 75% will show up on the report.
You can also filter by category (ies) if you would like to see just homework, or just tests.
8. Display Options- This is all optional customization you can select based on how you want information grouped and named.