This lesson will guide you through the use of the Counselor Log within Illuminate. This is used to record student Counselor visits.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Counselor tab.
2. Select Counselor Log.
You will then see the Counselor Log for the student selected. All log entries will display on this page.
1. Add an entry, click Add Log Entry at the top of the page.
2. To edit an entry, select the log date.
3. To delete an entry, click on the red X to the right of the entry information.
Add/Edit a Log Entry
Fill in all necessary information, anything labelled with an asterisk is required, everything else is optional.
1. Visitation Reason- Why did the student come to see the Counselor?
2. Date- Date/Time of the visitation.
3. Referred By- Who sent the student to see the Counselor?
4. Click Save to record all of this information.