The Standards Progress Report allows teachers to generate a report that shows students progress towards standards goals. For each standard, the report shows the overall percentage correct and mark (proficiency level).
Standards Progress Report Preview
Where to Start
- Click the Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebooks.
- Select the title of a Gradebook.
- Select Reports.
- Click Standards Progress Report.
- Select any specific filter criteria, i.e. a specific course, class or student.
- Select the Grading Period.
- Chose to include or not include a Parent Signature line.
- Select if Custom Rosters should be included.
- Select which Data to Include.
- Run the report for Secondary or Elementary.
- Select if Color Coding should added.
- Select any additional Gradebooks to include on the report.
- Click View in Browser, Download to PDF or Download to Excel.
Check out other available reports by visiting Gradebook Reports.