This lesson will guide you through the process of checking the student data information for a particular assessment in Illuminate. If using recurring assessments, this can be largely helpful in confirming the amount of data available by year for an assessment.
Accessing the Student Counter
1. On the View Assessments page, click the number under Tested column to display Student Counts.
2. From the window, click the Go to Student Counts Page button to go to the actual 'Student Counts Page'.
If already within an Assessment
Click on Assessments > List Assessments > 'Title of Assessment' > Reports > Student Counts.
What information is being displayed?
You will see three columns, organized by year, displaying the number of students who took the assessment for the last three academic years:
1. Actual- The total number of students that have taken the test.
2. Rostered- Students that were rostered to you during that year of the test.
3. Currently Visibility- The number of students who took the assessment and who are under your visibility.
**You also have the option to use the Filter by date/rostering/demographics to filter through specific data and vary visibility.