This lesson will cover the process for entering data for an Acadience or DIBELS assessment. To import Acadience or DIBELS data from a file, see the lesson Import data into a DIBELS assessment.
Where to Start
- Select the Assessments tab.
- Under General, select View Assessments.
- Use the Type dropdown to filter for Acadience Math, Acadience Reading, or DIBELS 6th or Next Assessments.
- Select Search. From the list of assessments select the title of the assessment to enter data for.
Access the Enter / Edit Page
In the assessment Overview:
5. Select Responses.
6. Select Enter/Edit.
7. Use the search filters to find the students you wish to enter/edit grades for. Depending on your role, you may need to select a school, teacher, course and section from the filters.
8. You can also choose to view all students or students with/without data using the Yes or No buttons under Show only students with data?.
9. Select Find Students.
1. Enter scores: Each section will have a box where you can input a student's score.
2. Sort: Re-order the students by score (lowest to highest, highest to lowest) by selecting the arrows next to the column name.
3. Remove student scores: Select the Remove box at the far right and select Save.
4. Select Save when you are finished entering scores.
Learn about the available reports for these assessments by visiting DIBELS & Acadience Reports.