This lesson will guide you through the process of creating a survey within Illuminate. Once created you can print answer sheets, scan, and input results to see a breakdown of results. All surveys are anonymous.
Required Permission: Create Surveys
Where to Start
- Select the Assessments tab.
- Select Create an Assessment.
- In the Legacy tab, select Survey.
Create a New Survey
- Give your survey a title.
- Input the number of questions on the survey.
- Click Create Survey.
- Input your Survey questions in the Question Text box.
- To delete questions, click on the Trash Can icon next to the question you wish to delete.
- To add questions, select the + Add Question button.
- Click + Add Answer (Max of 9) to add possible responses.
- Under Answer, input the character you wish to associate with the answer.
- Under Answer Text, input any information that applies to the answer choice.
- To add more answers, select + Add Answer. Note that the maximum is 9.
- Select the Trash Can to delete answer choices.
- Click Save Changes.
Now that you've created a Survey, learn about Survey Administration/Response Data.