This article will guide you through the process of using the List User's Permissions tool. This will help you quickly find out a user's permissions to troubleshoot issues.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Administration Gear.
2. Under Users, select List User's Permissions.
Select User and Term
1. Select the User you would like to search permissions for.
2. Select the Term you wish to see permissions for.
3. Permissions- Granted will list permissions they currently have activated, Not Granted will list any permissions they do not have, and All will show all permissions and list a Yes/No under the Granted column for each.
4. Click Submit.
A list of permissions will populate based on the criteria you selected.