This article will guide you through the process of using the List User's Permissions tool. This will help you quickly find out a user's permissions to troubleshoot issues.
Where to Start
- Click on the Administration Gear.
- Under Users, select List User's Permissions.
Select User and Term
- Select the User you would like to search permissions for.
- Select the Term you wish to see permissions for.
- Permissions- Granted will list permissions they currently have activated, Not Granted will list any permissions they do not have, and All will show all permissions and list a Yes/No under the Granted column for each.
- Click Submit.
A list of permissions will populate based on the criteria you selected.
To learn about updating a user's permissions, visit Add or Edit Permissions.