This lesson will guide users through enabling or disabling student portal accounts for students. This process allows users to reset the password for students who have forgotten their passwords, or to correct portal access issues.
Required Permission: Manage Student Portal Access
Where to Start
1. Select Students.
2. Under Student Portal, select Manage Portal Access.
1. To add a student to the Student Portal, select Add a Student.
2. Depending on a user's access, they may need to add additional filters to search for their students.
3. Select Find Students.
4. Check the individual student or check all students.
5. To set temporary passwords, choose Random Password or Custom Password. Once the password is set, select OK.
For a single student:
- Select the red (-) icon to the right of the page. Users will be asked to confirm their selection. Select Yes.
For multiple students:
- Use the checkboxes to select students.
- Select All if you need to select all students on the page.
- Select the Delete Student Portal Account button at the top of the page. Users will be asked to confirm the selection. Select Yes.
Visit our documents on mass enabling Student Portal Accounts:
Visit the Student/Parent Guide to learn more about how students can access the Student Portal.