This is a basic annual district/site checklist to ensure you are ready for the new school year with your SIS. Click on any of the links below for detailed instructions.
Per school site you must:
- Create new Sessions and Terms.
- Add new Staff and give them proper permissions and affiliations
- Complete Rollover of Students
- Complete Rollover of Staff (if you did not roll them over already)
- Complete the school Calendar for the new year (once the calendar is finalized)
- Set Grading Periods (for report cards and gradebooks)
- Set Reporting Periods (for attendance reporting periods)
- Schedule Students
- Review student contact/dwelling/households data and cleanup all duplicates
- If you use site specific Secondary Report Cards, review Create/Manage Secondary Report Cards.
- If seniors are graduating, contact us for graduation and un-enrollment assistance at help@illuminateEd.com.
- CALPADS codes have been updated in Code Management for any changes that have been made for the upcoming school year.
For assistance or to answer any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact us at help@illuminateEd.com.