This lesson will guide Admin users through the use of the Term Manager Tool. The Term Manager Tool allows you to change term dates on the fly.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Administration Gear.
2. Under Calendar, select Term Manager.
1. Select the site you would like to create terms for via the checkbox at left.
2. Click Create Terms.
3. Input the Term Name, Number, Type (Full Year, Semester, Quarter, etc.), Start and End Dates.
4. Click Save.
5. Your terms have been created and will now show in the initial terms list.
1. Select the term you would like to edit via the checkbox to the left.
2. Click Edit Terms.
3. Once you've clicked Edit Terms, make the change you need to the term(s) and click the Save button.
4. The next screen needs to be read and all check boxes selected before the Understood button can be selected.
5. Answer, "Are you really sure about this?" by clicking OK.
6. This screen gives you the option to change more terms or proceed with changing the terms you have edited. When finished you will be prompted to answer, "Are you done editing terms?" Select Yes, I'm done. Please verify my data integrity or No, I'm still making changes.
1. Select the term you would like to delete via the checkbox to the left.
2. Click Delete Terms.
3. Delete Term Warning will appear, you must click each, "I am" check box before you will be able to delete.
4. If you're sure, click Yes, please proceed...remove my data.
5. You will receive one last confirmation, click OK if you're sure.
Once deleted, the site will now display as "No Terms".