This lesson will guide Admin users through the use of the Term Manager Tool. The Term Manager Tool allows you to change term dates on the fly.
1. Select the site you would like to create terms for via the checkbox at left.
2. Click Create Terms.
1. Select the term you would like to edit via the checkbox to the left.
2. Click Edit Terms.
3. Once you've clicked Edit Terms, make the change you need to the term(s) and click the Save button.
4. The next screen needs to be read and all check boxes selected before the Understood button can be selected.
1. Select the term you would like to delete via the checkbox to the left.
2. Click Delete Terms.
3. Delete Term Warning will appear, you must click each, "I am" check box before you will be able to delete.
4. If you're sure, click Yes, please proceed...remove my data.