This lesson will show you how to merge transfer courses from within Illuminate. This is a permission-based feature. (Permission: Merge Transfer Courses)
Where to Start
1. Select the Administration Gear.
2. Under Transfer Grades, select Courses.
1. Select the Transfer District.
2. Click Show Courses.
3. Select the checkbox next to the courses you wish to merge.
4. Click Merge Courses.
Note you can also Edit (Pencil/Paper Icon) and Delete (Trash Can) transfer courses from these page.
7. If you are absolutely sure, select all of the Yes checkboxes.
8. Click Merge Courses.
You will receive a success message once finished.