This lesson will guide you through setting up the Student Portal, and setting/resetting passwords for your students.
District Admin: You will need to have the Parent/Student Portal permissions enabled and setup by your Implementation Manager. This process also includes setting up your site's Parent/Student Portal, an additional website that your Implementation Manager will provide you.
Generating Student Passwords
To add a student to the Student Portal, click Add a Student (1).
2. Select the input controls to generate a group of students. Click Submit.
3. Check the individual student or check all students.
4. To set temporary passwords, choose Random Password or Custom Password. Once the password is set, select Ok.
Managing Student Users and Passwords
Click Students > Manage Portal Access.
A student list will generate displaying Student Portal information such as Student ID, Last Name, First Name, students' temporary password, and last login time. Upon first login, students will be prompted to change their password.
Disable will delete the student's access to the Student Portal and remove password information. Clicking All will allow you to mass disable the whole current page's worth of student portals at once. Or pick and chose which ones you would like disabled, and press Disable Students.
To Disable or Reset Student Passwords
Next, add a student:
1. Select Add a Student.
2. Use the input controls to find students. Click Submit. You can also search for the student in the Search bar using Student ID.
3. Check the individual student or students.
4. To set temporary passwords, choose Random Password or Custom Password. Once the password is set, select OK.
For any questions, concerns or comments about the Student Portal Access/Setup, please contact our Help Desk via email@example.com or your Implementation Manager.