You can customize the way your dashboard looks so it best meets your specific needs. This lesson will show you how.
Where to Start
Log in so you see the screen shown here. If you left the screen and need to return, click the Dashboard link in the top right section of your screen.
Move a Widget
"Widgets" are the mini-reports with gray bar titles that populate your dashboard. To move these to new locations on your screen:
1. It helps to collapse the widget by clicking the green arrow icon.
2. Click on the widgets gray bar title and drag and drop it...
3. ...to the desired location (let go of the mouse when you see the location turn yellow).
Expand the widget by clicking the green arrow icon (1) again.
Edit, Delete, or Add a Widget
1. Click the pencil icon to edit the widget's title.
2. Click the X to remove the widget from your screen,
3. Select Add Widgets to add more widgets (including any you delete) to your screen.