This lesson will guide you through the process of setting up user notifications within the system. For example, maybe you would like to be alerted when a student was added to one of your sections mid term, or when a student has a new medical caution.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Control Panel.
2. Under Edit Account, select Notification Preferences.
Selecting your Notifications
You have options for General Notifications, Health Notifications and Student Notifications. For each of the notifications you wish to set up, you can select:
1. Email, if you want to be notified via email.
2. In-App if you want to be notified when you log into Illuminate (it will be the little bell at the top right corner of your screen).
3. When finished, click Submit.
To change your notification settings at any time, click on Control Panel > Notification Preferences.