This lesson will help you search for student attendance records within Illuminate Student Information.
Where to Start
1. Click Attendance.
2. Under Reports, click Search Records.
1. Select the site within which you wish to search.
2. Click Submit.
Populate Search Fields
Populate the fields you'd like to search within and click Search.
View Search Results
Now you will see all attendance records that match the criteria you specified for your search. Note the types of information available and some things you may choose to do:
1. Click a student's Student ID to view his or her individual record.
2. Click any column header to sort records by that criteria in ascending or descending order. Just click it a second time if you want to reverse the order.
3. Click a download icon to download your attendance record list as a Microsoft Excel workbook (xls), Adobe Reader (pdf), text document, or data (xml) file.
4. If you want to change the number of records listed on your screen at once (e.g., if your search rendered a lot of records), use the Show drop-down menu to select a different number.
See other lessons within the "Attendance" manual for guidance in related tasks.