This lesson will guide you through the use of Attendance Student Program Overrides. These are to be used for placing students in a funding category when session, course, and section does not apply.
Where to Start
1. Go to Attendance > Student Program Overrides.
3. Search for the student you would like to add an override record for.
4. Click on the student's name.
Adding an Override Record
1. Once on a student's profile, press Add Override Record.
2. Enter session via the dropdown menu.
3. Select your date ranges (these should match enrollment date ranges).
4. Select the Attendance Program Set.
5. Click Save.