This lesson will guide you through the use of Attendance Student Program Overrides. These are t� be used for placing students in a funding category when session, course, and section does not apply.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Admin Gear.
2. Under Administration, select Student Program Overrides.
3. Search for the student you would like to add an override record for.
4. Click on the student's name.
Adding an Override Record
1. Once on a student's profile, press Add Override Record.
2. Enter session via the dropdown menu.
3. Select your date ranges (these should match enrollment date ranges).
4. Select the Attendance Program Set.
5. Click Save.
Edit or Delete an Override Record
Once saved, you will be directed back the student's profile. To edit the override record, click the paper/pencil icon, and to delete the record, select the X icon.