This lesson will guide you through the process of setting up Teacher-Course Links. This allows administrators to utilize a specified list of linked courses so that if students have taken a specific course that is linked to another, the scheduler will automatically make sure that satisfy that contraint.
For example, Sheila signed up for Course A with Ms.Scott this semester, eventually she will need to take Course B with Mr. Mante.
Where to Start
1. Select the Scheduling tab.
2. Under Draft Schedule Mgmt, select Teacher-Course Links.
New Teacher-Course Link
1. Give your course link a name.
2. Click Save.
3. You will receive a list of available teachers/courses. To link teachers/courses, select the checkbox to the left of the teacher's name.
4. Click Add.
Removing linked teachers/courses
1. Select the teacher/course you would like to remove by clicking the checkbox next to the teacher's name.
2. Click Remove.
Refer to the rest of the Scheduling manual for the next steps.