This lesson is intended to serve as a guide to creating an Amendment/Addendum for a student who has an eligible IEP.
If you would like more information or are still having difficulty creating an Amendment, please contact the Illuminate Help Desk by calling 951-739-0186 or 517-224-4499 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. In the provided text box, input the rationale for creating an amendment.
2. Enter the date of Consultation of Parent(s)/Guardian(s). Note: This date should be before or the same date as the Notice of FAPE for the Amendment.
3. Begin typing and select from the drop down the individual who consulted with the Parent(s)/Guardian(s).
4. Click the "Next" or "Save" button to save the rationale and proceed to the next step.
1. Indicate whether the IEP Amendment/Addendum was created at a meeting.
2. Click the "Save" or "Next" button to save your work and proceed to the next step.
You are now ready to complete an Amendment.
The Amendment Purpose section controls which pages of the IEP can be accessed within the amendment.
Users will only be able to make changes to sections with check boxes next to them.
The process henceforth is similar to completing an eligible IEP. For more information on how to complete an eligible IEP, see the "Complete an Eligible IEP Manual."
If you are still having difficulty creating an Amendment/Addendum please contact the Illuminate Help Desk by calling 951-739-0186 or e-mailing us at email@example.com