This lesson is intended to help guide providers with various caseload management related features.
Mass Caseload Management also allows users to adjust the program hours and LRE hours within the range written in the IEP.
Where to Start
1. Select Student if using ISE only. Select Special Ed if using ISE and DnA and/or ISI. Or Use CTRL/K to open up Search.
2. Select Mass Caseload Management.
Mass Caseload Management
1. Input the Effective Date of the changes (the Effective Date must be greater than the Program/Service start date) for any student who requires either the Program Service Hours and/or Program/Service LRE hours to be updated.
2. Make any necessary adjustments to the student's Program/Service Hours (hours cannot be less than the minimum range written into an IEP or exceed maximum range written into an IEP.
3. Make any necessary adjustments to the Program/Service LRE Hours (contact your system admin if you are unsure of what to put in this field).
4. Notice that the New Provider cannot be changed.
5. To fill down the choice from the first student on the list (i.e., to make the same change for all students), click the Pencil and Paper icon.
6. To reset the form, click the Reset button.
7. If you need to change the date that you want to view your caseload as of enter the date and then select Submit.
8. Once all changes are made, click the Save button.
Note: If you get a red error bar because of a mistake, you can either make adjustments to correct the information or clear out the information in ALL FIELDS and click Save.
In addition, you do not have to make changes to all students. You may choose to make changes to a selected few students. In this case, changes will only be made to those students for whom an Effective Date has been input.