This lesson is intended to help guide admins with various caseload management related features.
Mass Caseload Reassignment and Mass Caseload Management work the same way for admins as with both you have access to change/move the student to another provider's caseload.
While admins can assign students to any user's caseloads, providers are only able to assign students to his/her caseload from other provider's caseloads (not place students from his/her caseload on another provider's caseload.
Mass Caseload Reassignment and Mass Caseload Management also allows admins the ability to adjust the program hours and LRE hours within the range written in the IEP.
Where to Start
1. Select the Student if using ISE only. Select Special Ed if using ISE and DnA and/or ISI.
2. Click Mass Caseload Reassignment.
NOTE: You may also just use the Search feature. Once you have Search opened begin typing Mass Caseload Reassignment and then select this from the dropdown.
Mass Caseload Management/Mass Caseload Reassignment
Using the fields provided, choose the provider for whom you wish to make caseload adjustments.
Note: You can leave the fields blank and search for all providers, search by role, or by site. Remember, you will only be able to search for sites to which you are affiliated.
Select a Provider
Select a provider by clicking on his or her name.
Mass Caseload Reassignment/Management
1. Input the Effective Date of the changes (the Effective Date must be greater than the Program/Service start date).
2. Make any necessary adjustments to the student's Program/Service Hours (hours cannot be less than the minimum range written into an IEP or exceed maximum range written into an IEP.
3. Make any necessary adjustments to the Program/Service LRE Hours (contact your system admin if you are unsure of what to put in this field).
4. From the Drop Down menu, select the New Provider.
5. To fill down the choice from the first student on the list (i.e., to make the same change for all students), click the Pencil and Paper icon.
6. To reset the form, click the Reset button.
7. Once all changes are made, click the Save button.
8. You may adjust the date of the caseload by entering a different date and then click on Submit.
Note: If you get a red error bar because of a mistake, you can either make adjustments to correct the information or clear out the information in ALL FIELDS and click Save.
In addition, you do not have to make changes to all students. You may choose to make changes to a selected few students. In this case, changes will only be made to those students for whom an Effective Date has been input. Moreover, you do not have to assign the student to a New Provider.
1. Once you have successfully saved, a Green Dialogue Box indicating, "Reassignment Successful" or "Management Successful" will appear.
2. To change the provider and continue adjusting caseloads click the "Change Provider" link.