This lesson is intended to help guide both providers and admins with various caseload management related features.
Mass Caseload Reassignment works differently for admins than providers.
While admins can and assign students to any user's caseloads, providers are only able to assign students to his/her caseload from other provider's caseloads (not place students from his/her caseload on another provider's caseload.
Mass Caseload Reassignment also allows users to adjust the program hours and LRE hours within the range written in the IEP.
For additional information please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com or calling us at (951)-739-0186.
Where to Start
1. Select the Students tab.
2. Under Current, click Mass Caseload Reassignment.
Note: You may only see the current tab due to permission settings. For more information you should contact your system admin.
Click on the provider from whom you would like to reassign students.
Note: You may only assign students from another provider's caseload to your own. You will not be able to assign students from your caseload to another provider's caseload.
1. Note the Current Provider (chosen from previous step). To change providers click the "Change Provider" link. This is the provider from whom you are reassigning students to your caseload.
2. Input the Effective Date of the changes (the Effective Date must be greater than the Program/Service start date).
3. Make any necessary adjustments to the student's Program/Service Hours (hours cannot be less than the minimum range written into an IEP or exceed maximum range written into an IEP.
4. Make any necessary adjustments to the Program/Service LRE Hours (contact your system admin if you are unsure of what to put in this field).
5. To fill down the choice from the first student on the list (i.e., to make the same change for all students), click the Pencil and Paper icon.
6. To reset the form, click the Reset button.
7. Once all changes are made, click the Save button.
Note: If you get a Red Error Bar because of a mistake, you can either make adjustments to correct the information or clear out the information in ALL FIELDS and click Save. Also, you do not have to make changes to all students. You may choose to make changes to a selected few students. In this case, changes will only be made to those students for whom an Effective Date has been input.