This lesson is intended as a guide for the Admin user who needs to generate a Medicaid file to submit for Medicaid Billing through Champs You will need the appropriate permissions
If you have additional questions please contact us at [email protected]
Creating the File
1. Choose the appropriate Site/s from the dropdown.
2. Choose the appropriate Month from the dropdown.
3. Add the appropriate Year.
4. Click Next.
Note: You cannot select a future month.
File is Created
The file has been generated and when you click on the report button, the file opens up into .txt format in NotePad.
Saving file for Upload
1. Click File, (Options will appear) click Save As
2. A saving dialogue box will appear.
3. Find where you want to save it on your hard drive
4. Name the file appropriately (i.e. district name and date of extraction).
5. Click Save.