This lesson is intended as a guide to adding Parent Consent to a child's IFSP.
Where to Start
To start an IFSP click Special Ed tab > IFSP Details > Pencil Icon (next to desired IFSP) > Wizard Quick Navigation > Parental Consent.
Overview of Parent Consent
This is an overview of the Parent Consent page. The following steps are intended to assist you with completing the Parental Consent page.
Add Prior Written Notice Date
1. Input the Prior Written Notice Date or select it using the Date Picker. Note: This would be the date that you provided the Prior Written Notice to the parent(s)/guardian(s). The Prior Written Notice is a separate process that can be accessed through the Special Education tab.
Select Appropriate Assurances and Add Reason for Proposed/Denied Services
1. Select all appropriate assurance statements to match what has been selected on the signed, printed IFSP PDF.
2. Input Reason for Proposed/Denied Services in the text box.
Add Options Considered but not selected, Family Right and Parental Consent
1. Indicate any options that were considered, but not selected.
2. Select the website where the Family Rights can be found. Note: Administrators- This is customizable via code management.
3. Add parent name using the auto-complete fields and input the Consent Dates or select it using the Date Picker.
4. Click Save to save ALL information on the page, or click Next Step to save ALL information and proceed to the next step in the IFSP process.
Once you have successfully completed the Parental Consent page you are ready to move to the Publish section of the IFSP.
For more information on Publish page see the, "Early On/IFSP Manual."
If you are still having trouble with the Parental Consent page, you can reach our support team via e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (517) 224-4499.