This article is intended as a guide to the IFSP Authorization & Request Forms for Early On.
Where to Start
1. Click Special Ed.
2. Click IFSP Authorization & Request Forms.
Create a new Request Form
1. To start a new form, click on the plus sign icon (located in the table under the form name).
1. Enter the name of the Medical Provider.
2. Select the type(s) of information being requested.
3. Add an additional Medical Provider and information if needed.
4. Input signature dates as appropriate.
5. Click Save to save all information on the page.
NOTE: Once parent/guardian consent is obtained, the Parent Authorized, Parent/Guardian Signature Name, Relationship to the Child and the Parent Signature Date can be entered if desired.
1. Select to return to the Authorization & Request Page.
2. Print a Blank Form by clicking Print Blank, click Save and Print to print the form with the inputed data and/or select Save if changes were made.
1. Select the pencil icon to Edit, the eye icon to View, the minus sign icon to Delete, or the printer icon to Print the appropriate form.
2. To add an additional form, select the plus sign icon.
Required Permissions and Code Management Tables
1. Permissions: Having permission to the IFSP process automatically gives you access to the Authorization & Request Forms.
2. Each of the three forms (Request for Protected Information (Health), Request for Information (Non-Health) and Authorization to Release Early On Record) all have a Code Management Table to customize what is available in the "Specific information to be shared with Early On" column.
ISE IFSP Releaseable Information in Authorization to Release Early On Record Codes (Authorization to Release Early On Record)
ISE IFSP Requestable Information in Request for Information Codes (Request for Information (Non-Health)
ISE IFSP Requestable Protected Information in Request for Protected Information Codes (Request for Protected Information (Health)
If you are having trouble with the Authorization & Request Form Page, you can contact our support team via e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at (517) 224-4499.