This lesson will guide you through how to access and use the basic functions of Illuminate's Student Health Profile. This profile displays all health information on a student including medications, an office visits log, health documents, immunizations, screenings, medical history, etc.
Where to Start
1. Select the Health tab.
2. Under General, click Student Health Profile.
3. Select the student you wish to see by clicking on their name.
1. Widgets- Each section aka 'Widget' on the Student Health Profile displays different information about a student's health. There are widgets that display the following information: Health Immunization, Health Caution, Health Documents, Health Office Log, Health General, Health Screening Vision, Health Immunization Requirement, Health Immunization Tb, Health Pe Modifications, Medical History, Health Screening Dental, Physical, Health Screening Hearing, Scoliosis Screening, Health Comments and Health Procedures and Medications.
2. You can "roll up/hide" (^) and delete (X) widgets you don't utilize by selecting these gray keys. You can also press and hold your mouse button on this gray bar to move widgets to an order you prefer to see them in. This order will remain until you move widgets around again.
3. You can add widgets by selecting the + Add Widgets button.
4. You can download the Student Health Profile for printing by clicking Download PDF.
5. You can add/edit/view information for any individual health widget by clicking said buttons within that widget.
Emergency Care Plan- Does this student have an Emergency Care Plan (ECP)? This is a plan in place to keep a student safe and teachers informed during the school day. If the student has Asthma, Life Threatening Allergies (foods, nuts, bees), Epilepsy, Cardiac issues, Diabetes, Encopresis, or any life-threatening condition, a school nurse will need to have an ECP on file. Clicking this link will take you to a detailed plan that outlines procedures to follow if a student is suffering from one of their flagged Health Cautions (i.e. emergency contact information, health care provider, etc.). You will be asked which plan type you would like to see (i.e. If a student is having an asthma attack, you will select 'Asthma' under plan type, and select 'View in Browser.')
6. You can add documents to a student's health profile by clicking the Upload button and selecting a PDF or Word File. Once uploaded, you can download these at any time by selecting the green down arrow next to the title. You can delete these at any time by clicking on the Trash Can icon next to the document title.
For more information on Health Reports, see the Illuminate U! lesson: U600 Health Profile and Screening Entry