This lesson will guide you through the process of entering Mass Screening data.
Where to Start
1. Select Health.
2. Select Mass Screenings.
3. Select the filter criteria you would like to use to find students for screening. Note: You can run this for up to 250 students.
4. Screening Type- select the type of screening you are going to perform- vision, hearing, dental, physical, or scoliosis.
5. Click Run.
6. Once students and screening type are selected, a list of students with the screening criteria will populate. Use the radio buttons and downdown menus to input screening information. NOTE: The rows do NOT autosave, click SAVE often!
7. Filldown- You have the option to mass filldown fields (See Below).
8. When finished, click Save.
9. When you are entirely complete and you would like to publish these results, select Publish.
Fill Down Option
The fill down feature allows you to select one or more screening criteria to mass fill in answers for. For example, if all of the students have a waiver, you can select Yes and then Fill down. You also have the option to fill down Blanks Only.