This lesson is intended as a guide to adding Personal Care Encounters.
Adding encounters can be done by either the personal care provider or a supervisor with the appropriate permissions.
If you have additional questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Where to Start
1. Click the Medicaid tab.
2. Click the Provider Case Load link.
Note: Based on a user's permissions, additional links may be available. For those users with limited permissions, simply clicking the Medicaid tab will open the Provider Case Load screen.
Searching for Provider
1. Utilize filter options to narrow search. Enter a few letters up to an entire Last Name, First Name, Role, and/or Site.
2. Click the Search button.
Note: Depending on the search specificity more than one Provider may appear. See the next step for information on how to Choose a Provider. In most cases, the Choose a Provider screen will not be available. Unless you are an administrator or have special permissions, you may only have access to your own Case Load.
Selecting a Provider
Select the desired Personal Care Provider by clicking on his/her name.
Note: Clicking the provider's name will automatically redirect you to the Provider Case Load screen where you can view all of the Active and Inactive students on your Case Load.
Choosing the Date
1. Input the date for which you would like to log encounters
2. Click the Change Week button.
1. Using the Drop Down menu select the personal care services delivered to the respective student for each day of the week.
2. Click the Save button.
Hint: If you are having difficulty locating a student whose enrollment did not start until mid-week, try searching for the date the student became enrolled.