This lesson is intended to be a guide to editing and printing progress reports for multiple students on a provider's case load.
Using the Progress Report Management feature allows providers to edit and print progress reports quickly and easily for all students on the provider's case load.
For more information on how to create or edit a Progress Report, see the "Create & Edit Progress Reports" chapter in this manual.
If you are still having difficulty creating a Progress Report please contact the Illuminate Help Desk by calling 951-739-0186 or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to Start
After opening a student's record (see the "Find a Student" lesson in the "Students" manual for help), click Special Ed. Select "Progress Report Management" under Process.
Choose a Provider (Admins Only)
Note: This step is for Admins only. Providers without administrative permissions will only have access to their own caseload.
1. Input the Provider's Last Name and First Name or a portion thereof in the the provided fields.
2. Search by Role using the drop down menu.
3. Indicate the Search Site by using the drop down meu.
4. Click Search.
Print Multiple Progress Reports
1. Clicking the blank check box will either select or deselect all of the students on the screen.
2. Indicate which students you would like to print by placing a check in each desired box.
3. Click the "Print" button (Either) to print the progress reports denoted by a check mark.
You have now successfully created a Progress Report for multiple students.
Review your Progress Report PDF to ensure accuracy.
Note: All of the selected progress reports will be contained in one PDF.
Once you have reviewed the Progress Report you are ready to print.