1. Type in a keyword or use drop down option in Select a subject area and grade level.
2. Click Search.
Review Standards Selected and Remove any Unwanted Standards
1. The system will confirm that the new standards have been added. The screen will show the standards now in the collection.
2. To remove any standards, click radial button add check mark.
3. Select Remove selected standards.
1. Select who the Standard Collection will be shared with.
2. Click button to acknowledge you understand how sharing works if you do not want assistance. Otherwise, leave unchecked.
3. Click Share.
1. The screen confirms that the new permissions were successfully added to the Standard Collection.
2. Click on button to remove any Current Permissions.
3. Click Save Changes.
You have now successfully created a Standard Collection.