This lesson will explain how to access a single student's behavior incidents in list format.
Where to Start
1. Click on Behavior.
2. Select Student Behavior Incidents.
Search for a student
1. Use the Search filters at the top to find the student you would like to see behavior incidents for.
2. Click Search.
3. Select a student's name to access their incident list.
1. You will see a list of all of a student's behavior incidents by date, referred by, location & description, violation and consequences.
2. Depending on your role you have some options:
Paper icon- will take you to view the incident report.
Pencil icon- will allow you to edit the incident report.
Trash Can icon- will allow you to delete the incident.