You can easily find prebuilt reports (i.e., reports that are prebuilt to fulfill popular needs) and custom reports (i.e., reports that you created, as well as reports that others created and shared with you) through an interface that allows other options. This lesson will show you how to find a report.
Select a Report
You will now see all your reports (i.e., pre-built reports, reports you created, and reports others created and shared with you) listed at the bottom of your screen. Note some things can may choose to do:
1. You will probably want to use filters to more easily find the report you want. The next step will show you how to do this.
2. If you wish to hide a report (e.g., if someone shared it with you but you don't plan to use it and don't want it to clutter your report list), check the Hide? box in front of it and then click Save.
3. You may click the Duplicate icon in front of a report to make a copy that then belongs to you (meaning you may then edit it without impacting the original).
4. Click any report's title to open/access it.
5. Click the up (˄) or down (˅) arrows next to any column header to sort reports by that criteria in ascending or descending order.
6. Click a download icon to download your assessment list as a Microsoft Excel workbook (xls), Adobe Reader (pdf), text document, or data (xml) file.
7. If you want to only list reports that contain a particular word or phrase, type it in the Search field and give the list a moment to update.
8. If you want to change the number of reports listed on your screen at once (e.g., if you have access to a lot of assessments), use the Show drop-down menu to select a different number.
9. Click the red minus (-) icon next to any report you want to delete (note you may only do this for reports you created or have been given access to delete).
10. You may choose the page number and Previous and Next buttons to scroll through your list of reports.
Now reference the lesson (e.g., "Create a Custom Report") that pertains to the task you'd like to accomplish.