It is easy to create your own custom report to meet your specific needs. The Sorting tab will let you change the default column(s) by which your rows are sorted. You will still be able to change the sort order when viewing the report, but this will let you set up the report so that it automatically (initially) sorts by one column of data you select, and then by another, and so on.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Reports tab.
2. Click View Reports (Prebuilt & Custom Reports)
Determine Sorting Order
1. If you place a "1" next to a column data set underneath Sort Order, then your report will automatically (by default) sort by data in that column first. You can also add 2, 3, and so on to next sort by additional columns.
2. You can opt you place a checkmark in the Reverse Sort? column if you want data to sort in reverse, such as from 100 to 1 (rather than 1 to 100) or from Z to A (rather than A to Z).
3. When you are finished making changes, click Submit.
If you are interested in other tab-related tasks, visit the lesson (e.g., "Edit a Custom Report ") that pertains to it.