The Standards Report allows teachers to generate a report that shows students scores for each standard linked within a GradeBook and the assignments linked to that standard. For each standard, the report shows the overall percentage, mark, and points.
Where to start
1. Click on the Gradebook tab.
2. Select My Gradebooks.
Accessing the Standards Report
Once in your selected gradebook, Click on the Reports tab and select Standards Report.
Once on the main page for the Standards Report, you can select the options you would like to appear on your report (click on the arrow to the left to access the options):
1. Student Options- You can choose to filter through your students by date, rostering (Single Period/Course/Section) and demographics. This is optional, if you do not select any of these filters the progress reports will run for all of your currently rostered students.
2. Gradebooks- Chose which gradebooks you would like to include on this report.
3. Grading Period- Select the grading period you would like to report on.
4. Page Options- You can chose to separate students on to separate pages.
5. Display Options- This is all optional customization you can select based on how you want information grouped and named.
6. Once all of your options are selected, click View Report to see a preview in your browser, or Download PDF to print your reports.
What does this report look like?
Data will be listed by student. For each standard, the report shows the overall percentage, mark, and points.
How do standards get attached to a gradebook?
1. Linked assessments.
For more information on linking standards to a gradebook, see the help document 'Linking an Assessment to a Gradebook' or any of the Editing an Assignment lessons.