This lesson will guide you through the process of accessing and using Assessment Reports. Your assessment must contain student results for these to function as expected.
Reports List View
- Use the Where Do I Start (For....)? for report suggestions based on your role.
- Click on the title of a report to access/use that report.
- Click on the (i) icon to access the Report Abstract. This gives a description, purpose, and preview of the report.
- Use the Search bar to quickly find any report by keyword.
- You can also create a Custom Report using this assessment information by clicking on the Custom Report button.
Using the Student Filters
Based on your role, you will be given a variety of filters to use on each report. These will narrow down the students you run this report for by Site, Enrollment/Roster Date, Student Group, Department, Courses, etc. Select your choices.
- Sites that you have access to will be listed in the Site drop down. Selecting a site will populate the Enrollment/Roster Date drop down with the list of appropriate years and terms you have access to.
- Departments, Courses, Teachers, Classes and Students are all optional and simply filter further than just your Site & Year/Term. Each of these fields are filled appropriately based on the site and term selected.
- Additional Filters include things like Programs, Student Groups, etc. These are used for further refining your student selection.
- Each report has its own unique filters to further narrow down how you would like it to be customized.
- Click View in browser, Download to Excel, or Download to PDF to generate your report.
Want more information on a specific report? Select from our list of available reports here: Assessment Report Abstracts.