This lesson will guide you through adding and managing assessment scopes / subject areas. Districts may label assessments with whatever "scopes" they find most helpful. Labeling assessments with particular scopes / subject areas will help you find them via filters when searching for assessments.
Scopes and Subject Areas will not appear as filters on the View Assessments page until they are added to an assessment.
Where to Start
- Go to the Administration Gear.
- Click Code Management.
Manage Scopes or Subjects
- Select a Dna Scopes or Dna Subject Areas from the dropdown.
- Click Load.
- To edit an existing code, click the paper/pencil icon.
- To delete a code, click the trash can icon.
- To create a new code, click Add Code.
Add a Scope or Subject
After selecting Add Code:
- Enter a Code Translation. The Code Translation is what will appear on assessments to select.
- If this code should apply to a specific site, use the dropdown menu to select a site.
- Click Save.
To learn more about admin tools, visit Assessments for Admin.