This lesson guides admin level users how to find other users via User Management.
Where to Start
- Click on the Administration Gear.
- Under Users, click User Management.
- Use the filters to select or enter any type of criteria to find one or more users. For example, enter a portion of the user's name (or other information).
- Users matching the selected filters will automatically appear in the table.
- Select the 3 dots to open Actions.
- Select Edit User, to be able to access tabs to make changes to basic information, and other changes (affiliations, credentials, etc.) as well.
- Click Become User to "become" the user (meaning that you can use the system as if you had logged in as that user).
- Click Change Password to change a user's password (via a pop up menu).
To learn more, visit User Management.