This lesson will guide you through setting an expiration date and/or the requirements for a site's password. For optimal password security it is recommended that passwords are reset in regular intervals. This can be easily accomplished using the Password Expiration Update feature.
Where to Start
- Click on the Administration Gear.
- Under Users, select Password Expiration Update.
- Select the site(s) where you want to update the expiration date.
- AND/OR select the role you want to update the expiration date for.
- Select the new expiration date.
- Click Save.
Once save is clicked, you will receive the confirmation.
- Select Requirement Management.
- Set any requirements users in the district need to fulfill with their password. All fields are required except an expiration.
- Select Save Configuration when done.
To learn more about updating users, visit User Management.