This lesson will guide you through the process of creating and managing Secondary Report Cards in Illuminate.
*NOTE: This option is available as of the 14-15 school year and setup action is required if legacy clients with to utilize. Please contact your Implementation Manager.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Grades tab.
2. Under Secondary Report Cards, select Manage Report Cards.
Manage Secondary Report Cards
On your Manage Secondary RC list:
1. You will find the name of the RC, if clicked, this will allow you to edit the basic information about the RC.
2. Settings-If you click on the gears icon, this will direct you to editing the options of the RC.
3. If there is a description of the RC, it will display here.
4. All sites using this RC will display here.
New Secondary RC
1. Give your RC a name.
2. Click Create Report Card.
Once you've clicked create, you will see some sub-navigation tabs populate at the top of the page, work your way through these from left to right to create your RC.
1. Enter the maximum number of rows and columns on your RC>
2. Select what you prefer to show for Attendance.
3. Select what GPA information you wish to show. You have the option to use up to 2 calculations.
4. So you want to enable GPA ranking to display?
5. If you want to include a Custom Report, you have the option to display that data.
6. Click Save when finished.
Next, move to the Sites tab to assign this RC to be used at a site(s).
1. Select sites from the drop down menu.
2. Click Add.
3. Once added, you will see the sites in the list at the bottom titled 'Report Card Available At.' If you want to make this a default RC at that site, click on No to change it to Yes. To remove a site from utilizing this RC, click Remove.
2. Give the Template a name.
3. Select the PDF document that will serve as your template.
4. Click Save.
Edit Template Layout
1. These are the field you have available to populate your Report Card. Click on a block and drag it to the appropriate spot on your template.
2. Once placed, you can adjust the block size (red arrow in the corner of the block).
3. Use this Tool Bar to adjust alignment of your fields.
4. This is a summary of everything you've added to your template. To Delete or Move items, select the checkbox, and use the dropdown menu below to make changes. Click Ok.
5. If your template is more than one page, you can click the number to navigate to other pages.
6. Be sure to click Save when finished.
*The same process applies for the Spanish template.