The lesson will guide you through the process of creating and scheduling mass voice messages to be sent from within Illuminate. This is only available to ISI clients who are utilizing Swiftreach Voice.
Before you start-Permissions
Before you will be able to set up/send any voice messages, you must enable permissions for Messaging to any user you would like to be able to set these calls up. You can find these permissions under Admin Gear > Permissions > Role or User.
Where to Start
1. Click on the Conversation icon.
2. Select Voice Messages.
Creating your message
1. Select Message Type, in this case Mass Voice.
2. Give the message a name (i.e. Board Meeting Announcement)
3. Caller ID #- This is the number you want to display on recipients Caller Id.
4. Type in your message. Note at right you have the ability to input a Place Holder (Just click on it), in which the system will add the name automatically during the call.
5. When finished, click Submit.
Recording a Voice (rather than using automated)
1. Click on Record Voice.
2. To record your message, select the green microphone button.
Making a Test Call
Once recorded, on the edit page you have the ability to do a Test Call. Once you click on the Test Call button:
1. Enter a phone number you want to call.
2. Enter a Student's Name.
3. Enter a Recipient's Name.
4. Click Make Test Call.
Scheduling your message
1. To schedule your message, either select Schedule Message at the top of the page once you've finished creating it, OR select Schedule Mass Voice Message from the Messaging icon menu.
4. Select the Voice Message you wish to schedule to send out via the Voice Message dropdown menu.
5. Send At- Select the date and time to send this message.
6. Add a Note about this message.
7. To select recipients you can select them individually by checkbox or via the Select All Recipients button.
8. Click Schedule.