This lesson will guide you through reading and composing messages to teachers in the Illuminate Parent Portal.
Tip: The Messaging feature needs to be turned on by your school district.
Compose a New Message
- Click Compose.
- Select the teacher's name in the Recipient dropdown.
- Enter the Subject and Message into the provided fields.
- Click Submit to send your message.
- A green confirmation will appear at the top of the page.
- Your message will display in your Message List.
To learn more about the Parent Portal, see the lessons in Home Connection Portal: For Parents.