This lesson will guide you through the process of messaging teachers via your Student/Parent Portal.
Accessing your messages
1. Once logged in, click on the Messaging tab.
2. To read/reply to a message, click on the Subject.
3. To Compose a message, click on the Compose button.
Compose a New Message
Click on the Compose button (as seen in the step above).
1. Select the teacher you want to send a message to via the 'To' dropdown menu.
2. Give your message a subject and type up the body of your message.
3. Select Send.
Reply to a Message
Follow the steps outlined under 'Accessing Your Messages'.
1. Once you have selected a message to read/reply to, you will see that original message(s) at the top of your screen.
2. Type in your reply to the right the original message chain.
3. Select Submit.