This lesson will guide you through learning about: Student Search Options and Student Profile.
Use this as a guide to facilitate the training in a computer lab. Show the videos before users log in or view one video at time so users can follow along.
Before You Get Started
Confirm with your IT/Technology Team your ability to access VIMEO on site/district computers.
Student Search Options
Navigation (Use any of the following):
1. In your Class Roster Dashboard widget, select the blue student ID number of a student;
2. In the Search Bar type a student's name; or
3. Search 2.0 allows you to find students in a specific way based on certain criteria
- All student searches are based on visibility.
- All student searches lead to a Student's Profile.
- In the Search Bar, pressing enter will generate a list of possible matches, while waiting without pressing enter will display a drop-down of possible matches.
- Search 2.0 is a great way to start custom reports or generate a quick and specific student list.
For more information, visit the Search for a Student lesson in our Students Help Manual.
Navigation: Search and Select a Student > Select Student Profile.
- The student profile is about the individual student.
- Each widget displays data available about the individual student.
- Assessment (Not including State Assessment) data can be seen only if shared to you.
- Customize the student profile widgets by adding, moving, collapsing, expanding, editing the title, and removing the widgets from your screen. Once customized, all profiles will display the same.
For more information, visit the Student Profile Widgets lesson in our Students Help Manual.
Want to Explore all of the Student Profile Widgets? Visit Student Profile Widgets from our Introduction Manual.
Curious about Prebuilt Reports? Visit our U100 State Prebuilt Reports course.