This lesson will guide you through generating various Prebuilt Assessment Reports that will provide insight on trends and growth over time: Multiple Assessment Performance Summary, Multiple Assessment Performance, and Assessment Pivot Table reports. To review how to generate prebuilt reports, refer to our help manual Prebuilt Reports.
Before You Get Started
- Users should have access to two or more assessments with similar performance goals and student response data.
- Best conducted or completed after assessments have been administered.
- Previous knowledge or practice on how to generate a prebuilt report is recommended.
Multiple Assessment Performance Summary
Navigation: Reports > View Reports > Prebuilt > Multiple Assessment Performance Summary
- Allows users to compare overall student performance across multiple assessments by performance band and mastery. *Only if the performance band includes levels of mastery will mastery performance display correctly.
- Can select or choose up to 6 assessments to compare performance summary.
- Provides a one-page summary of assessments using tables and graphs on selected students.
For more information, visit the Multiple Assessment Summary lesson in our Prebuilt Report Abstracts.
Multiple Assessment Performance
Navigation: Reports > View Reports > Prebuilt > Multiple Assessment Performance Report or Multiple Assessment Performance Report (optional STAR or CELDT)
- Allows users to compare individual student performance results by class
- Includes an additional class summary graph of overall performance
- Can select or choose up to 8 assessments to compare performance summary and STAR or CELDT if desired
- Provides performance levels, performance level summary, assessment percentages, and STAR or CELDT results when applicable.
For more information, visit the Multiple Assessment Performance lesson in our Prebuilt Report Abstracts.
Assessment Pivot Table
Navigation: Assessments > View Assessments > Search and Select the Title of the Assessment > Under Reports select Assessment Pivot Table
- Allows users to compare overall student results on two assessments
- Selected assessment is one of two assessments being compared
- Both Standard Pivot View and Performance Level Change View are available
- Helps to identify performance level changes from one assessment to another
For more information, visit the Assessment Pivot Table Abstract lesson in our Assessment Report Abstracts.