This lesson will guide you through generating various Prebuilt Assessment Reports that will provide insight on trends and growth over time: Multiple Assessment Performance Summary, Multiple Assessment Performance, and Assessment Pivot Table reports. To review how to generate prebuilt reports, refer to our help manual Prebuilt Reports.
Before You Get Started
- Users should have access to two or more assessments with similar performance goals and student response data.
- Best conducted or completed after assessments have been administered.
- Previous knowledge or practice on how to generate a prebuilt report is recommended.
Multiple Assessment Performance Summary
Navigation: Reports > List Reports > Prebuilt > Multiple Assessment Performance Summary
- Allows users to compare overall student performance across multiple assessments by performance band and mastery. *Only if the performance band includes levels of mastery will mastery performance display correctly.
- Can select or choose up to 6 assessments to compare performance summary.
- Provides a one-page summary of assessments using tables and graphs on selected students.
Multiple Assessment Performance
Navigation: Reports > List Reports > Prebuilt > Multiple Assessment Performance Report or Multiple Assessment Performance Report (optional STAR or CELDT)
- Allows users to compare individual student performance results by class
- Includes an additional class summary graph of overall performance
- Can select or choose up to 8 assessments to compare performance summary and STAR or CELDT if desired
- Provides performance levels, performance level summary, assessment percentages, and STAR or CELDT results when applicable.
Assessment Pivot Table
Navigation: Assessments > List Assessments > Search and Select the Title of the Assessment > Under Reports select Assessment Pivot Table
- Allows users to compare overall student results on two assessments
- Selected assessment is one of two assessments being compared
- Both Standard Pivot View and Performance Level Change View are available
- Helps to identify performance level changes from one assessment to another
Want to learn more about Assessments? Check out Assessment iBooks!