This lesson will guide you through the process of setting up grading period weights. These allow a teacher to set grade weighting preference for individual GradeBooks. This available for points-based gradebooks only.
Grading Period Weights are available for Points Based Gradebooks only.
Where to Start
- Click Gradebook tab.
- Select My Gradebook.
- Click on the title of the Gradebook you would like to edit.
- Click on the Setup tab.
- Select Grading Period Weights.
Add Grading Period Weights
- Input the percentage you would like each grading period to hold. (i.e. S1 50, S2 50).
- Also save to allows you to save this to one or multiple gradebooks.
- Click Save.
- Once you click save, you will receive a success message.
To learn more about Gradebook preferences, visit Setup and Preferences for All Gradebooks.