This lesson will guide you through running Student Locators or Schedule Cards. You can do this by individual student or as a mass job.
Individual Student Locators
1. Click on the Students tab.
2. Select Student Locators.
3. You will be directed to the student search page. Input any information you wish to find a student and click Search. 4. Click on the students name that you wish to run a locator for.
5. Select which options you wish to show up on the report.
6. Click Submit.
The student locator will run as a PDF, click on it (likely it will download at the bottom of your page) and you will see the students schedule card.
Mass Student Locators
1. Click on the Scheduling tab.
2. Under Live Schedule Reports, select Mass Student Locators.
3. Select the Site you wish to run these for from the dropdown menu and any additional filters like Department, Courses, etc.
4. Select the Schedule Date by clicking on the calendar icon.
5. Optional- Select Sort By Teacher from the dropdown menu and/or move the radio buttons from Yes to No for any of the optional features, i.e. Include Future Terms? Show Teacher? Show Counselor? etc.
6. Click Generate Locators.
Your mass batch of student locators will be generated. Click on Batch Jobs to view the status and download them when done.